Cockos REAPER 6 full variant independent disconnected installer for Windows. It permits clients to record, organize, alter, and render multi-track waveform sound.
Overview of Cockos REAPER 6 :
This strong yet reasonable Windows application allows you to record, orchestrate, alter, and render multi-track waveform sound. It gives broad highlights yet is a negligible and lightweight application (the installer is under 1 megabyte and incorporates many impacts and an example project).
Additionally, it upholds ASIO, Kernel Streaming, WaveOut, and DirectSound for playback and recording. It peruses WAV, OGG, and MP3 documents and records WAV records.
You can organize quite a few things in any tracks and use sound handling modules (DirectX and Jesusonic). Additionally, it likewise upholds volume, skillet controls and envelopes per track, multi-facet fix/re-try, and client creatable variety topics.
Features of Cockos REAPER 6 :
- Portable – supports running from USB keys or other removable media
- 64-bit audio engine
- Excellent low-latency performance
- Multiprocessor capable
- Direct multi-track recording to many formats including WAV/BWF/W64, AIFF, WavPack, FLAC, OGG, and MIDI.
- Extremely flexible routing
- Fast, tool-less editing
- Supports a wide range of hardware (nearly any audio interface, outboard hardware, many control surfaces)
- Support for VST, VSTi, DX, DXi effects
- ReaPlugs: high quality 64-bit effect suite
- Tightly coded – installer is just over 2MB
Editing features :
- Tool-less mouse interface — spend less time clicking
- Drag and drop files to instantly import them into a project
- Support for mixing any combination of file type/sample rate/bit depth on each track
- Easily split, move and resize items
- Each item has easily manipulated fades and volume
- Tab to transient support
- Configurable and editable automatic crossfading of overlapping items
- Per-item pitch shift and time stretch
- Arbitrary item grouping
- Markers and envelopes can be moved in logical sync with editing operations
- Ripple editing – moving/deletion of items can optionally affect later items
- Multiple tempos and time signatures per project
- Ability to define and edit projects via regions
- Automation envelopes
Technical Details and System Requirements :
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more